Attention all glasses wearers!
Glasses are a common and effective solution for correcting vision problems, but they may not be the best choice for everyone in every situation.Here are some reasons why glasses wearers might consider switching to contact lenses at times.
1. Improved vision: Glasses have frames that can obstrut your peripheral vision whereas contact lenses do not. This is very important in sports or other activities where peripheral vision is needed. Contact lenses can also correct a wide range of vision impairments such as shortsightedness, longsightedness, presbyopia and astigmatism.
2. Convenience: They are more convenient than glasses as they do not fog up, refect light slip down your nose, or get in the way during physical activity or in challenging weather conditions.
3. Aesthetic appeal: Contact lensesare virtually invisible and do not detract from your appearance or obstruct your face, it allows for a more natural appearance and giving you the freedom to wear fashionable eyewear or none at all. They are a good choice if you are self conscious about wearing glasses.
3. Versatility: They can be made with various features such as UV protection, color tints, and designs for presbyopia, providing more options for vision correction and lifestyle needs.
4. Increased Comfort: Glasses can feel heavy or uncomfortable after long periods of wear especially with higher prescriptions. Contact lenses are lightweight and comfortabe.
It is also important to note that while contact lenses can offer these benefits, they also have their own set of challenges and may not be suitable for everyone.
It is advisable to have this discussion with your Eye Care Provider to determine which form of vision correction is right for you and how to care for them.
We offer a wide range of contact lenses with various features, including UV protection, color tints, prescription options and wear schedule.
We can help you find the perfect contact lenses based on your individual needs when you send send us a message here!